JOIN US FOR OUR 26TH ANNUAL PUMPKIN FEST 2020
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ADVANCE PURCHASE: https://shop.proulxfarm.com/collections
This season will be a little different from the others. We’ve made a few changes to be sure that we help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our amazing staff and valued customers safe during your stay with us.
Tickets are available online and in person but as tickets are limited we highly recommend you purchase your tickets in advance to be sure you don’t make the trip for no reason. Tickets purchased onsite +1.50$
Our farm is transformed into a giant Halloween playground. Bring a picnic and come join us for a ghostly gathering in a country setting, just a few minutes from Orleans and 30 minutes east of downtown Ottawa.
Capacity will be limited to 100 people per time slots, so quantities are limited
From September 20th – October 31
Saturdays and Sundays
+ Thanksgiving Monday (Oct. 12th)
Available time slots:
- 8:30AM to 10:30AM
- 10:45AM to 12:45PM
- 1PM to 3PM
- 3:15PM to 5:15PM
Weekday time slots available.
(kids 2yrs old and under are free – No tickets required)
Sept. 20th to October 4th: 13.95$/person (+1.50$ for tickets purchased at the door)
October 10th to 25th: 14.95$/person (+1.50$ for tickets purchased at the door)
October 31st: 14.95$/person (+1.50$ for tickets purchased at the door)
(BOGO SALE: Dress in your Halloween costume and get 50% off the 2nd admission )
- Face-painting artist has been exchanged for a temporary tattoos and sticker station
- Hay structures
- Tree house and slides
- Go Pedal tricycles bikes
- John Deere tricycles
- Several giant outdoor Play parks
- Mazes & corn field mazes
- Family-friendly wagon ride through the mysterious forest (Mask required)
- Visit the petting farm: Touch, feed & learn (Mask required)
- Inflatable bouncy house (Mask required)
- Pick your own pumpkin directly from the patch (sold separately)
- Access to Nature Trail – Approx. 20-30min.
- Snack bar (or bring your own picnic) with outdoor seating available.
- Farm boutique featuring maple, honey, and home-made jams and more (Mask recommended)
- Pick your own pumpkins from the patch available with admission charge. Sold separately according to size
…see chart at the boutique + in pumpkin patch (dirt and weeds included – proper footwear recommended)
- Picnic area (outdoor only due to COVID)
- Pumpkins sold separately, also available from our numerous displays and walls + bins of pumpkins at the boutique.
- Plenty of free parking
* Due to COVID some activities will unfortunately be unavailable for this season to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to be able to bring them back in 2021.
sKreamers is a fundraising project of the Kiwanis Club of Orleans. Proceeds are primarily targeted to support the development and expansion of the Kiwanis Adventure Park, Ottawa’s largest playground.
Open from Saturday Sept. 26th to Saturday October 31st, 2020
Tickets are available for purchase directly on their website: http://skreamers.ca/admission/
Proulx Farm COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines During Pick-Your-Own Season
To our valued customers, we welcome you back for our 26th annual Pumpkin Festival. We are dedicated in maintaining a safe, clean environment, and an enjoyable experience for all our new or returning guests, and devoted staffs. While complying with all governmental policies and guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic these are the measures we have taken:
- All our employees will be wearing proper protective gear when the 2M distance cannot be respected.
- Protective shield in front of each register.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the farm as well as hand washing station (soap and water). We do ask that all sanitize/wash their hands with soap and water for 30 seconds prior to playing on any structures to help stop the spread of COVID-19
- Proper spacing to a minimum of 2 meters is always required between each person or families or “bubble” while enjoying the farm and activities it has to offer, and during the picking. When walking to and from the fields, all must keep to the right in the direction the red arrows. Please respect others and the 2M distance.
- We have decided to restrict the amount of people playing at a time to 100 people per time slot so everyone can enjoy the farm and it’s outdoor activities and easily keep a safe distance from the other guests throughout your stay.
- Only outdoor seating will be available for this season. Picnic tables can be found throughout the farm with 2 outdoor/covered areas available should anyone want them. Indoor seating is NOT/NOT available for this season to be able to follow the guidelines setup by Public Health and the government of Ontario.
- Although most of our activities including the petting zoo have been reopen although after consulting with Public Health officials and reading the school guidelines, we’ve decided that certain attractions will remain closed as we cannot guarantee a 2M distance. These include: The inflatable Halloween maze, both haunted houses to prevent gatherings and the 35-acre Poke-maze has been changed to a nature walk and hidden Pokémon will be hidden throughout the farm instead.
- Purchasing inside our on-farm boutique store is also available with a limited customer capacity at all time. Please sanitize your hands prior to entering the boutique store. We appreciated not handling any products unnecessarily. No outside bags are permitted.
We would be grateful to receive your feedback, as these are our new policies and guidelines measures for COVID-19. We always aim to improve our services to our clients, for all inquiries, concerns and suggestions please do not hesitate to contact Proulx Farm. Your understanding and cooperation in these important matters are greatly appreciated! The Proulx Family, has been farming on this land since 1920!!